Get Ready for a New
Career with the IT Fast Track Program at LCCC
Get into the fast lane for a new career with the IT Fast Track
program at Lorain County Community College.
Those interested must attend a free required information session
at the Employment netWork, 42495 North Ridge Road, Elyria. Information sessions will be held:
• Thursday, September 6, 10-11:30
• Thursday, September 13, 2-3:30
• Wednesday, September 26, 10-11:30
The nine-month fast track program trains students for a new
career as IT support specialists, network technicians, help desk
representatives and computer support specialists. Participants
will earn college credit toward an associate’s degree and will
receive certification training Certification Level 1.
The IT Fast Track program includes:
• Full-time intensive training designed for those currently
unemployed or who can attend day time classes.
• Certification training in A+, Network+ and Microsoft MCTS
in Server 2008.
• Books, materials, exam vouchers, and supportive services
• Job search strategies course to enhance academic and
Upon completion of Certification Level 1, pursue employment
and/or continue on and earn your Associate Degree.
Registration is required to attend the information session. To
or call (440) 324-5244.